Settlement Program Overview
The Canada Settlement Programs supports:
- Needs Assessment and Referrals,
- Information and Orientation,
- Employment Related Services,
- Language Instruction for Newcomers (LINC),
- Settlement Workers in the School (SWIS),
- Women & Seniors Program,
- Youth Program, and
- Support Services.
- Each year, the IMSS’ settlement programs and services are carefully reviewed and modified according to the changing needs of the immigrants to create a healthy social environment and welcoming community for everyone.
ALL OUR SERVICES ARE FREE FOR ELIGIBLE CLIENTS